Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 22:26

Nzdchf-20march-2027

BLOGGED: Great Opportunity to Short NZD/CHF

I spotted this today on the daily time frame. Nice inverted hammer and tweezers formed right off my daily trendline. I'd recommend jumping in before it heads lower still!   Cheers!

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 17:29

STATUS UPDATE: Have a great weekend everyone, see you back on Sunday night!

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 15:23

Gbpjpy-20short-20march-2021

BLOGGED: Golden Opportunity Taken on GBP/JPY

So last night, almost all JPY pairs were shaping up, having some nice looking price action. You only want to take action on only one of the pairs so not to get into a correlation mess.   Let's have a l...

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 00:38

BLOGGED: Result from my NZD/CHF Trade

All in all profitable trade. NZD/CHF 4H Chart. Exited out 66% of the trade at 0.7494 and the plan was to exit out the remaining 34% out at the 0.7455 level, but the market reversed on me, so the second portion ...

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 01:06

Nzdchf-20entry-20march-2011

BLOGGED: Shorted NZD/CHF 4H

So according to my trade plan, I entered short on the NZD/CHF at 0.7529 looking for a nice push to the downside. I base this on a couple factors... 1) A bounce off the down trendline. 2) Two attempts to break ...

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 20:36

Nzdchf-20possible-20entry

BLOGGED: possible Short on NZD/CHF 4H

This is in response to donnyboy's post as he was wondering if he should short NZD/CHF on the daily chart due to the down channel that has formed. I like the look of this trade, but on the 4H chart rather than th...

Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 19:17

Gbpnzd-20march-206-20final

BLOGGED: GBP/NZD Exit

Well another profitable trade. Didn't go exactly as planned, but a nice profit none the less. My plan, if you read my last post was to capitalize on two momentum bars to the downside following the inverted hamm...

Canada-20flag
  • Type sell
  • Pair GBP/NZD
  • Status closed
  • Lot 0.2
  • Pips 89.2

Account #525 by TeamCanada on Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 19:10

Chart-early
  1. Entry 1.92939
  2. Closed 1.92047
  3. T/P Not Set
  4. S/L 1.9255
Closed
Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 21:04
Opened
Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 22:40
Canada-20flag

By TeamCanada on Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 02:09

Gbpnzd-20march-206-20entry

BLOGGED: Short Entry on GBP/NZD - March 7

After Monday's uncertainty, no setups have met my qualifications to trade just yet, however I did decide to enter this trade becasue of a nice shooting star off a retracement back to the overall trend on the GBP/...

Our Sponsors