Welcome to our Website. MeetPips.com helps improve your Forex trading by tracking your habits and leveraging the success and failures of your friends. We hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
Acceptance of Agreement
Your use of our Website constitutes your binding acceptance and compliance of these Terms, including any modifications that we make, whether you are a "Visitor" (simply browsing MeetPips.com) or you are a "Member" (you have registered with MeetPips.com). In either instance, you are a “User” of the Service. If you wish to become a Member or make use of the Service, you must read and agree to this Agreement during the registration process.
This Agreement also constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the Website and the subject matter of this Agreement.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept these Terms, you should not use the Website or any of the Services. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with this Agreement are expressly rejected by us and shall be of no force or effect.
We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on our Website. The date at the bottom of the page will indicate when these changes to the Terms were made. Your continued use of the Service or the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, discontinue your use of the Service or the Website. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Website to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes.
Some features and functions of our Website are works in progress. MeetPips reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these features and functions at any time without notice.
Nature of Services
Information displayed through on MeetPips.com is not intended in any way as an advice, a reliance or a recommendation and should not replace the due diligence process that every member should undertake before making an investment decision. MeetPips, its subsidiaries and its employees and agents are not investment advisory service providers, nor investment advisors. If you make investment decisions in reliance on information you receive in connection with using MeetPips.com, you do so at your own risk. Neither MeetPips, its subsidiaries, and its employees or agents are responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information displayed on the Website. MeetPips.com advises that you always consult an authorized financial professional to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information on the Website.
Eligibility and Registration
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. You agree to:
- Be at least 13 years of age or older to use the Service. The Service is not intended for those under the age of 13.
- Provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself during Membership registration;
- Maintain the security of your password and identification;
- Maintain and promptly update the registration information, and any other information you provide to MeetPips.com, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- Use the Service without violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Represent and warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in effect while you use the MeetPips Services or are a Member. MeetPips reserves the right to suspend, withhold and or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
Site Content and Limited License
MeetPips.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to MeetPips.com. After posting your Content to the MeetPips.com, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Service, you hereby grant to MeetPips.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the MeetPips Services. The license you grant to MeetPips.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that MeetPips.com is not required to pay you for the use on MeetPips.com of the Content that you post), sub-licensable and worldwide. This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from MeetPips.com. The license does not grant MeetPips.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant MeetPips.com the right to distribute your Content outside of the MeetPips Services.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own the Content posted by you on MeetPips.com or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
- The posting of your Content on MeetPips.com does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person, and
- You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you on MeetPips.com.
MeetPips.com contains Content of MeetPips ("MeetPips.com Content"). MeetPips.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MeetPips.com owns and retains all rights in the MeetPips.com Content. MeetPips.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the MeetPips.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal and noncommercial use in connection with viewing the Website, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on MeetPips.com, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not post, transmit, or share Content on the Website that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that MeetPips.com may, but is not obligated to, review the Website and may delete or remove without notice any Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any Content you post or store on the Website or provide to MeetPips.com.
When you post Content to the Website, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Content on the Website. By posting Content to any part of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to MeetPips.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your Content from the Website at any time. If you choose to remove your Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that MeetPips.com may retain archived copies of your Content. MeetPips does not assert any ownership over your Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Content.
Use of Service Limitation
The services and content on MeetPips.com are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless specifically endorsed or approved by MeetPips or its subsidiaries. As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You may not use the Service to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, or in the sole judgment of MeetPips.com, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose MeetPips.com or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Impersonate another Member or person;
- Use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Sell or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Use any information obtained from MeetPips.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, whether personal or commercial, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and links or URLs to third party websites deemed as commercial;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security or future;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone's computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any MeetPips.com server or to the
- Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means not intentionally made available through the Website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service.
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third-parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email address, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on MeetPips.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MeetPips.com;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
MeetPips.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: MeetPips.com, P.O. Box 29591, Richmond, VA 23242; Email: email@example.com; Attn: Copyright Agent
Third Party Websites and Links
MeetPips.com takes no responsibility for third-party advertisements or sponsorships which are posted on the MeetPips Website or through the MeetPips Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. You will not hold MeetPips, its subsidiaries and or affiliates responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem with the advertisement or sponsorship.
MeetPips.com also contains hyperlinks to other websites (“Third-Party websites”) operated by parties other than MeetPips, its subsidiaries and or affiliates, and other resources and advertisers. MeetPips.com is not responsible for the availability of these external sites, nor is it responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products and or services, or other materials on such external Websites.
MeetPips.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by MeetPips.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the MeetPips Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by MeetPips.com, its subsidiaries and or affiliates. If you decide to access the Third-Party websites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
MeetPips.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content or information posted on the MeetPips Website or in connection with the MeetPips Services, whether caused by Users of the MeetPips Services, by MeetPips, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or any of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the MeetPips Services. All information and opinion expressed herein is subject to change without notice. By your use of our Services, you're agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that we will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material published through our Services. Opinions and recommendations contained herein should not be construed as investment advice. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
MeetPips.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. MeetPips.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the MeetPips Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer or hardware device related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the MeetPips Services. Under no circumstances shall MeetPips.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the MeetPips Services, from any Content posted on or through the Service, or from the conduct of any Users of MeetPips.co, whether online or offline. MeetPips.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the MeetPips Services.
Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by MeetPips.
NOW IT’S TIME TO YELL GOOD STUFF.
THE MEETPIPS WEBSITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND MEETPIPS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MEETPIPS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE MEETPIPS SERVICES. MEETPIPS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE ,OR THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT, OR WEBSITE SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT
LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL OR DATA FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
IN NO EVENT WILL MEETPIPS.COM OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF MEETPIPS.COM IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MEETPIPS.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO MEETPIPS.COM FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO MEETPIPS.COM FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM MEETPIPS.COM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERIVCES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OUR CONTENT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
That was awesome.
You agree to indemnify and hold MeetPips.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with any user content or content you post or share on or through the Website, your use of the Service or the Website, your conduct in connection with the Service or the Website or with other users of the Service or the Website, or any violation of these Terms or of any law or the rights of any third party.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the MeetPips.com Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MeetPips.com regarding the use of the MeetPips.com Services. The failure of MeetPips.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement is and always will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Virginia (except with respect to choice of law). You agree that the proper forum for any claim arising under this Agreement will be an appropriate Henrico County, Virginia court.
Last Updated: May 8, 2012